(A one minute read or a lifetime of pondering).
Life is full of a questions and ideas. Some of them pass like the wind. Some fall to earth and become objects of curiosity for a time. A few of them grow into something I can write about.
Some parts of this short collection could appear later in more complete form. Or may pass like the wind. I can’t see from here.
They are offered for you to think about, write about, or forget about. Freely they were given, so freely I give them away.
- A life well lived is like a cup shaped by the Potter’s hand. We spend it filling ourselves up, and then pouring ourselves out.
- We build our monuments on the high ground so as to secure the high ground for what we value, lest it be claimed by lesser hands.
- We have moved from the age of the Tree of Life to the age of the Bread of Life.
- Life is our journey to personify God.
- What is my Spiritual Immune System? How do I strengthen it? How does it fight off ‘sickness?’
- Good storytelling is like good photography. The framing is as important as the subject.